Your senior-level, shirtsleeves, get-it-done partner
Situations where a senior-level interim accounting professional may be needed:
- Existing employee leaves unexpectedly or gives too short of a notice to select a replacement
- Company growth requires a senior level full or part-time financial partner
- The company requires a CFO to approach capital sources
- The company requires a financial forecast or budget and a business plan/PowerPoint presentation to approach capital sources
- The company has decided to bring their records in-house and needs a transition partner to set up the books and train the staff
- The company is transitioning to a new accounting software and needs a smooth and audit-able transition to take place.
- An extensive reconstruction process is in order
This service has been the backbone of The Interim Controller for 35 years. As our client list will attest, we have filled senior level management accountants in industries of all types.